Have you ever found yourself a tourist in your own city? Have you ever found yourself “googling” for the top tourist attractions? Here in Philadelphia, the options are endless. Regardless of your interests, there is always something new and exciting to do in Philadelphia.
The Philadelphia Business Journal recently posted an article discussing the Top Visited Attractions in 2019. Click here to read the full article: https://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/news/2019/05/26/what-were-greater-philadelphias-most-visited.html
Here are some interesting facts noted in the article about our tourist city:
- About 21.3 million visited the top 25 tourist attractions in the Philadelphia region
- Independence National Historical Park and SugarHouse Casino are the top two positions, with 4.56 million and 4 million visitors, respectively.
- Longwood Gardens in Chester County had 1.4 million visitors in 2018.
- In 2017, a record 43.3 million domestic travelers and 646,100 overseas travelers visited the five-country Philadelphia region
- Domestic visitors in 2017 spent $7.1 billion
Skal Philadelphia is always thrilled to host our friends! To see what we are up to or contact us, find us on Facebook @SKALPhiladelphia