Skal Philadelphia wanted to share some updates and resources from our friends at the PHLCVB….
Perseverance. Hope. Love.
- In light of this tough news, the PHLCVB will continue on with Perseverance, Hope and Love (PHL) — attributes we’ve seen displayed by many Philadelphians throughout this pandemic. We’ve established this new wordmark (as seen in the header above) and encourage you to use it on your own digital platforms as we progress through this challenging time. To utilize and access these open-source marks and to view a style guide, click here.
- Last week, Veeva Systems cancelled their June 2020 meeting. The PHLCVB has tracked 118 cancellations including citywide conventions and events, PHLCVB-booked hotel business and PCC-booked business.
- The Greater Philadelphia Hotel Association launched a digital food and supply drive to benefit hotel workers. The Hospitality Workers Relief Support Fund is accepting monetary contributions. As donations are collected, they will be distributed to hotels to give to their workers.
- The White House and CDC extended social distancing recommendations through April 30. Here’s a reminder of how you can play your part.
- The City of Philadelphia has developed a comprehensive list of business and financial support available for local businesses.
- The State of Pennsylvania has established the COVID-19 Working Capital Access Program, unlocking $60 million for businesses with 100 or fewer full-time employees. Funds should be available this week.
Local and Business Resources
- PIDC Small Business Resources
- Small Business Administration Resources
- COVID-19 City of Philadelphia COVID-19
- Small Business Relief Fund – APPLY NOW
For more information on resources and to stay up to date on COVID in Philadelphia, visit: https://www.discoverphl.com/covid-19/